Be confident with our COVID Secure Commitment
Please see below how we have changed some of our procedures to ensure we keep guests and ourselves, safe and well whilst enjoying your stay at Penbroath Cornish Cottages.
We are all in this together and look forward to your support in respecting our COVID Secure protocol, helping both our ourselves and your fellow guests stay safe.
- We have carried out a full assessment of each cottage to help shape our new procedures. These have been put together working with Cornwall Council, Visit Cornwall and CoviD Secure guidelines as published by the Government.
- We are asking guests to arrive after 4.00p.m and leave before 9.00a.m. This allows us time to carry out increased cleaning, sanitising and disinfecting of the cottages.
- Guests are asked not to arrive if they are feeling ill with Covid systems.
- Contactless arrivals using the key safe on each cottage. This does mean we will not be able to greet people in person but will always be available at the end of the phone Tel: 01209 831871.
- We sanitize touch points in the swimming pool daily on a regular basis and we ask guests to wipe down the swimming pool hand rails and entrance door handle after use.
- We have removed all DVD’s, games and jigsaws and books from each cottage as these cannot safely be sanitised.
- The laundry room will only be accessible on an allocated basis to guests staying two weeks or longer.
- We will be sending electronically the welcome book containing information for your stay with us and local information.
- On leaving we kindly ask all guests to strip the beds and place the linen in the bag provided. (Towels can be left in situ). Please leave all opening windows and doors including entrance doors open.
- Please recycle any leaflets collected on your travels as these cannot be cleaned.
Stay safe and enjoy your holiday in the knowledge that you are in a safe environment.