Be confident with our COVID Secure Commitment
Please see below how we have changed some of our procedures to ensure we keep guests and ourselves, safe and well whilst enjoying your stay at Penbroath Cornish cottages.
We are all in this together and look forward to your support in respecting our COVID Secure protocol, helping both our ourselves and your fellow guests stay safe.
- We have carried out a full assessment of each cottages to help shape our new procedures. These have been put together working with Cornwall Council, Visit Cornwall and CoviD Secure guidelines as published by the Government.
- We are asking guests to arrive after 4.00p.m and leaves before 9.00a.m. This allows us time to carry out increased cleaning, sanitising and disinfecting of the cottages.
- Contactless arrivals using the key safe on each cottage. This does mean we will not be able to great people in person but will always be available at the end of the phone.
- We are allocating fixed times for each cottage for the use of the swimming pool this will allow us to sanitise touch points and allow everyone safe use.
- We have removed all DVD’s, games and jigsaws from each cottage as these cannot safely be sanitised.
- The laundry room will only be accessible on an allocated basis to guests staying two weeks or longer.
- We will be sending electronically the welcome book containing information for your stay with us and local information.
- Guests are be asked not to arrive if they are feeling ill with Covid systems and to head home where their support network is if they develop symptoms during their stay.
Say safe and enjoy your holiday in the knowledge that you are in a safe place.